So I weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs since Jan. 6th - not a whole lot, but it beats gaining 2 pounds! I was also sort of surprised cause on Jenny all I seem to do is eat, but I guess I'm eating the right things.
On that note - I had a first. I ate yogurt and did not throw up.
This is huge - and (in my mind) is a pretty good indication of my commitment if I'm willing to eat yogurt!
Super stressful at work, but with my computer broken I can't work at home, and I seem to be a little bit saner.
My the Schwartz be with you - Yogurt (Spaceballs)
PS - before my cousin Ben lost weight he used to look like Barf from Spaceballs. NOT John Candy - specifically Barf. We called him Big Ben. Captain Originality reporting for duty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Am very proud of you - even if you lose a pound a week (which is essentially what you've done considering you had a series of stops and starts since January 6), that is great progress. Keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete