Monday, February 1, 2010

Ok, Mom..

So my Mom said that my blog needed to be more positve and focused on weight loss - god love Mom's - only people who would critique a jounal!

But, she is right, and on that note, I had a GREAT weekend.  Worked out, ate well and am feelng good.  I have not weighed myself, but my clothes seem to fit better, so that's a start.

I know a good deal of any success I may have is that I have "come out of the dieting closet" and asked you all for help - it is appreciated and any success I may have is due to your all's encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! It's a marathon, not a sprint, and you're taking all the right steps. Your clothes fitting better is reward for a job well done and in progress. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete