So I saw a commercial for the Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box and I actually started to salivate like a dog! You would have thought it had been MONTHS since I had eatedn anything.
But, I was good (but I swear - when I hit one of my goals, the ultimate is SO getting in my belly!) and -IT PAID OFF!!!
8 LBS!!!! I have been working my ass off, but I am finally seeing some results and that helps. My Wii Fit age yesterday was 27. It was pretty funny watching my fat Mii do a back flip!
I did go a little crazy last night - I ate a Jenny Cheesecake, Smores bar and Chocolate Chip bar all in one sitting. No proud of myself, but at least I stuck with Jenny food (the Cheesecake is 150 lbs and AWESOME from AWESOME town!)
On a totally unrealted note, for all of my DC friends who follow this - I drove to work today with my moonroof open.
"Ha, Ha" - Nelson Munce
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go Flory Go!!!!
ReplyDelete