So I have a new employee who is not "cutting the mustard" - something that she has been made aware of...
So - if you had been put on notice by your management, would you do any of the following?
1. Spend an excessive amount of time getting a doctors waiver so you can fly first class?
2. Show up late to a meeting I have called because you were getting a health screening by the company (NOT mandotory - optional "wellness" service they provide"
3. Send me an email asking if she needs to catch the last flight out to return as it would cause her to get home after midnight, and since she is traveling on Sunday, may she offset her time?
This sent me OVER the edge. Classic recipe to eat. BUT instead, I kept my training appointment, pretended that I was stomping on her face or punching her with every move and ate well.
Also, I weighed myself RIGHT after I ate, and I still showed a loss of .9 lbs.
For some reason I am SUPER DUPER hungry today, but I'm going to fight it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Proud of you-keep up the good work-it's especially nice when people start to notice. Hang tough! Ma
ReplyDelete