Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whatever!

Way to support Mom!

I know - I'm such a loser - I get hungry and its LITERALLY like I can't get food fast enough and I can't stop eating.  And this is NOT an excuse or lie - when I get like this, I totally forget all the reasons and tricks to keep me from eating.  Then, when I'm done eating, I remember - "oh, I should have waited 30 minutes, then given myself the treat if I still wanted it" or "Remember how hard you worked out and how you sacrificed, don't ruin it"

I remember these things about 5 minutes after I'm done eating, and unless I want to go bulemic, I just sit there berating myself.

Sorry - this one's whiny....its just hard when my own brain seems to be working against me

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me-how am I not supporting-that was my take on the situation-certainly not to be ugly in any way. Sorry you took it that way. I talk to you like I talk to myself! The End!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete