skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 29, 2010
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!
I'm working out, being good and GAINED 3 lbs. What's up with that???? My trainer keeps telling me its because I'm gaining muscle but this SUCKS!
1 comment:
Anonymous
March 30, 2010 at 6:02 AM
Your bad eating is catching up with you!!mom
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fatty Bombalatti
Weight loss journey
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(64)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(20)
Sorry Mom!
Whatever!
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!
My Head hurts!
My ring fits!
One Day down
I still suck
Back on Track!
Back on Track!
Since nobody has...
What is my Problem????
Inspiration
It was Hard!!!
When in Rome...
When in Rome...
It catches up with you...
No need to worry - everything's good
Surprise!
No New Tale to Tell
My Mouth Hurts!
►
February
(15)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Monkey Do
LA, CA, United States
I live life 2 ways - busy and hungry!
View my complete profile
Your bad eating is catching up with you!!mom
ReplyDelete