Yay - I FINALLY had a good day! I ate right, exercised and was good to myself. Hope to make it one more (I have a stressful meeting at 2 that could degenerate into a smorgasboard of ice cream, but I am hoping for the best!)
Played with my Wii Fit and I have lost 2 lbs. in the last month - granted that sucks, but considering I wasn't REALLY trying I'm ok with it...
On the topic of the Wii Fit, I love the thing, but does it seriously have to fatten you up when it weighs you? And with the fat music (bum, da, bum, bum), your little Mii shaking its head in shame at its Wii age of 40? Its seriously depressing - although I do want to work hard enough to see my little Mii get skinner. It also needs a new haircut, but thats a different blog.
Ok, back to work - I might stop back in at three depending on my meeting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How did the 2pm meeting go?
ReplyDeletethinking of you ... and yes, eating anywhere but sitting down is a big no no according to jillian on the biggest loser. heard her give that suggestion and thought it made sense - hard to do sometimes. also, brushing your teeth when you want to avoid a snack/eating more/etc was another of her tips. hang in there!
ReplyDeleteGood tips from Kasey! Hang in there-I know you are strong enough to do this! The first 10 are the hardest, because it's hard to change a life style!!
ReplyDelete