So I had a bad weekend - mostly dealing with work, but it carried over into my being a slug on the couch - now I am paying the price - back is KILLING me!
Things are better now, and I hope to re-focus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight loss journey
Hope you feel better. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete--Anthony
By blogging here you're already on the right path!
ReplyDeleteYou can hit me later for saying this, but exercise will really help with the stress, make you eat less, and make you make better choices eating since you won't want to undo it all. AND help with your back! So when you want to sit on the couch or hit the fridge, take a walk instead.
ReplyDeleteThis might not be what you want to hear - but swimming is good for your back and it will also help alliviate some stress and frustrations.
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up over one bad weekend!
You can do it!!
Be good while you're in DC - it's easy to fall off the wagon when you're on business travel.
ReplyDelete