Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Wash....

Don't have a lot of time before my next meeting, but...

My meeting was postponed until tomorrow, so I'm on PINS AND NEEDLES until then (speaking of, if you have not seen the movie "PCU" I highly recommend it).

Anyhow, I am super-stressed about this meeting for reasons I have no desire to go into, BUT its postponement did cause me to fall a little bit off the wagon.  I went and bought a bunch of bad good.

But wait - before you get mad - I ate just a little and threw away the rest!  AND I did not go into the trash can after it later.

Ug - if I can just get through this meeting everything might be ok.

Yeah, I know something else will come up to take its place - its like you exhale and then - LOOK - aliens invading the earth and killing everyone over the age of 35 who do not have a skill set useful to them.  Looks like another excuse to eat - because what if they do kill me - do I really want my last meal to be califlower?  But what if the desired skill-set is an unusual ability to retain useless facts?  And they want someone who has a healthly lifestyle?

Ok - gotta run - thanks for all the tips and support - please keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. I think what you just experienced was something akin to eating in moderation. Proud of you for throwing it away and keeping it there!

    ReplyDelete