Thursday, January 21, 2010

JENNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

First and foremost - thanks to all my friends who have been diligently checking this and telling me to blog more!  I really appreciate your support and am NOT happy to report my progress (or lack-there of).  Reality?  I've been good some days and bad others.  I just can't seem to get into the groove of actually losing weight - I don't know why.  But, I'm no quitter, so per my Mom's prodding, I have joined Jenny Craig.

Actually, I subscribe to Consumer Reports (BEST $40 EVER - I'm happy to share my loggin and password if anyone wants it) and for the first time Jenny is shown to be more successful than Weight Watchers.  Since Weight Watchers hasn't been working, I'm going with this.

BUT - can we say EXPENSIVE!!!!  Holy cow!  And my Mom keeps warning me about the size of the portions.  I'm picturing a turkey sandwich the size of an M&M.  Yum!

But maybe spending this money is what I need to get my fat ass in gear!  So friends - I REALLY need your support in understanding if I join you for a meal, but don't eat, seeing as I had my oh-so-filling Turkey sandwich M&M.

I get the meals tonight, so I'll "officially" start tomorrow - when I fly to Dallas for a shower and then onto DC - great timing right?  But when is the timing ever good?

On the bright side, I'll have my family there to help keeping me from eating a Manchaca burrito at 11pm.  And hopefully I'll have more willpower than to tell them to Frak off cause I'm eating it anyways!

Also think I'm going to have my trainer take a picture of my in my bathing suit.  I'll label it properly so you don't confuse it with a beached whale.

Ok, back to work....

Jenny and I are like peas and peas, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. No one said this would be easy but I am very, very proud of you. Just remember that you get out of it what you put into it - I think making the investment will inspire you to make the most of your money. Let me know if you ever want to have a non-lunch with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is money well spent, especially once you see the pounds dropping! If anyone can do this - you can! I am so proud of you for sticking to the program!

    ReplyDelete