Thursday, January 7, 2010

Horoscope

Good I hope today's is true!

You may be frustrated by what seems like a lack of progress, but rest assured -- success is just around the corner. Even the most daunting obstacles are about to melt away.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Flory! I am so proud of you for quitting smoking and am confident that you will conquer this challenge as well. Glad to hear about the exercise. I was never a work-out person but have had no other choice than to get to the gym in recent years. That being said, I know it is depressing but I try to keep an eye on how many calories I burn in a single session. It often makes the subsequent choice of chips vs. carrot sticks-black and white when I consider what it will take to burn one vs. the other.

    You are awesome!
    Megan

    PS HOOK EM HORNS!

    ReplyDelete