Friday, January 15, 2010

And I forgot my mascara!

So I'm in DC and I haven't done great - but I have not done horribly either.  Problem is - its restaurant week!  Best restaurants in the city and you get a fixed menu for $20.  Duck Fat fries!  DUCK FAT FRIES!  I had to TRY them!  But the bright side is that I did just TRY them - they were not as good as I might have thought...

I also did some yoga yesterday and walked to my meeting.  Tomorrow I've got a racquetball game scheduled and I hope to keep my eating in check...

4 comments:

  1. Duck fat fries? You have to try something new at least once, right? You're in DC?!?! Why haven't I heard from you?? I started a new workout plan this week and so far I've failed. HAHA So don't feel bad about having a less than perfect day, okay!

    Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take one bite to satisfy the curiosity and then push them aside (better yet, tell the waiter to take them away). Proud of you for keeping up the exercise - not easy to do when you're on travel, unless you are disciplined (which it sounds like you are!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duck fat fries - OK that sounds delicious - you had to try them - proud of you for only trying them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you doing today? Still in DC?

    ReplyDelete