Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No more excuses!

So, a great driver of my stress has been my work-load - well I finally received approval for a Manager - this is SUCH a relief - I finally feel like I can handle my life.  Its amazing how something as simple as this can help my energy level!

So, no more bad day excuses, no more my job suks excuses, no more if I'd only married rich excuses.

On that note, I was screwing around the other night and came across a whole host of milionaire match-making sites.  Seriously - this is big business in Cali.  If I ever do decided to go back onto the online thing, it might be worth considering.  Don' get me wrong, I really don't care how much anyone makes, but I've got to believe that the HS graduate working on a factory line is not going to spring for the prime rib.

Is that snobby?  I do only fly first class...

Actually, one of the most noticiable differences between DC and LA is that my success does seem to intimidate men.  I guess in DC they are used to ball-busters.  Here, its all about bra-busters.  Women seriously looking for their sugar-daddy.

Oh - and I have not even gotten into the "cougar" sites.

Tell you what - in the interest of keeping things intersting - I'm going to institute a little reader voting.  You decide which one of these I should join, then (once I do), I can entertain you all with how crappy they are:

1.  chemistry.com
2.  Match.com
3.  searchingmillionaire.com
4.  cougarlife.com
5.  largeandlovely.com

I encourage you to do some research prior to voting.  I will also take other suggestions.  This is fun!  I've never done this with the sole reason to report on the crappiness of it.  If you don't want to post on my blog, feel free to email me directly.

3 comments:

  1. I vote searchingmillionaire.com. Who says you can't have it all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to vote for multiples, but knowing your love for younger men....I voted for cougarlife!!!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too damn funny. I think we all need to make a special trip out to see you and throw you a party and have an intervention. Miss you lots!! xoxo - Josh

    ReplyDelete