So only 6 people have voted, but chemisty and cougarlife are in the lead. I find this interesting seeing as I have no chemistry and I tend to go older....
But what do I know? - that's the fun of taking this out of my hands and putting it into yours!
As for the diet - had some VIPs in town to entertain, so I could have done better - but as opposed to focusing 100% on what I am eating, I am trying moderation and "living better"
Actually someone asked me something interesting recently - "What do I want to achieve?". I actually could not come up with anything - there are millions of things I want to do, but not so much I need to achieve (I could say weight loss, but I feel like I need to be happy with who I am while I work to be HEALTHIER - not stress eating would go a long way).
Anyhow, I came to the conclusion that I have achieved a great deal fairly young - so what do I want? To let life happen to me and not worry about my next achievement.
They also asked what animal did I want to be and why - Tiger of course. Because of their big paws.
This really did not seem to satisify - they wanted to know something more concrete about the nature of tigers that I wanted to emulate. So even though I want to be a tiger for the big paws, I added that they are pretty, mean and like to swim. Rrrrrrawwwllll!
Anyhow - VOTEY VOTE - website is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2FQFKJF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment