Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Monster of Cookies...

So I went to my favorite salad place last night and I was salivating over a cookie!  I ALMOST CAVED!!!  But....there is this picture of Wynn and me on the couch asleep - it would be the most beautiful picture ever if I didn't look like a beluga whale wearing a crimson shirt and a black skirt.

I have to stay strong!  I am feeling better too...

I did quit Jenny, though - my new plan is all yogurt, all the time - then, when I go out, I am allowed to eat SENSIBLY...

It seems to have been working (thusfar)

2 comments:

  1. Do whatever works-Jenny gets expensive ! Keep up the good work & wow!! you stayed away from the cookie-that's big!! Make sure you eat some protein along the way. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. More frequent posts please! :)

    ReplyDelete