Sunday, December 20, 2009

So it Begins

So tonight, I was going all awesome with my diet when I came across the fact that the popcorn I was so healthily consuming is 10!!!!! Weight Watchers points per bag! And I've had 2 of them today. I should have just eaten ice cream.
So, I decided that I need help and motivation from my friends (and maybe strangers) to move this along. This blog will be my sounding board - and I PROMISE to relay every success, failure and craving.
Good luck to me!!

7 comments:

  1. Go girl! Ditch the ice cream too. :) Btw, you and I can do this together in 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Flory! See you at the gym. Love the blog. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flory - you are a rock star! You have my support 1000%!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Flory! I have discovered that food which seemed so important to eat at the time because it "tastes so good" is almost immediately forgotten the moment it is consumed. So, how important could it have been to eat in the first place?

    Be strong, be healthy, make good choices!!!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Flory, I don't know anything about Blogs...but i will try. Plus i know very little about diets and weight loss since i can never stick to any diet and very rarely loose weight hence "no likey my body"! But you have a very strong contstitution~ YOU CAN DO THIS! you are a beautiful person and it will show! aunty giles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! I'll be right there with you. Need to lose a ton before I head to Aruba in early March. My recommendation is that you plan a trip somewhere fun (and warm - besides CA!) in a couple of months - to also help motivate you! Weinoracle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for it! Keep a log of your gym workouts, too. That might help you track progress. Don't check your weight daily, but rather weekly so you can recognize the results. XOXO Joshua.

    ReplyDelete