Monday, May 10, 2010

Chemisty...

I had been doing SO good, but I need some help - when I get SUPER hungry I fall off the wagon.  Anyone have some ideas of snacks I can keep in my car that won't melt?

So, less than a week on Chemistry and I've already had one date and need to schedule 2 more.  The one date was ok - he talked about himself the entire time which was irritating seeing as I am the most interesting person I know...

BUT - he did email me the next day, so I won!  We'll see if we go out again - 1.  I want to talk about me; 2.  He's sort of shy, so he'll have to man up and ask me out again.

Not huge interest in any of the other guys, but hopefully I'll have a crappy date I can 411 for you all!

2 comments:

  1. Granola bars, almonds (any kind of nut, really, but almonds are healthier than others) - stay away from "100 calorie pack" type of stuff. The temptation will be to empty more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yooo hooo! Where are you?? It's been 6 days!! mom

    ReplyDelete